russian messages how can i...?
spireaci
2006-01-19 08:49:39 UTC
soorry, really sorry to bother with this kind of things but i would
like to say that i dont know russian language and i would like to know
how i could read theese mesages.. the thing is i tried to copy paste
some words in russian english dictionaries (i thought ) and it didn't
work -- could be some problems about the browser (i can only use ie at
work and at home.. )or the encoding..

please answer or tell me where/who else shoud i adress
thanks
--
http://wincmd.ru - ÷ÓÅ Ï Total Commander
http://www.fforum.ru/index.php?showforum=17 - æÏÒÕÍ Ï Total Commander
Lev Vaisbaum
2006-01-19 09:35:07 UTC
Hello spireaci,

s> soorry, really sorry to bother with this kind of things but i would
s> like to say that i dont know russian language and i would like to know
s> how i could read theese mesages.. the thing is i tried to copy paste
s> some words in russian english dictionaries (i thought ) and it didn't
s> work -- could be some problems about the browser (i can only use ie at
s> work and at home.. )or the encoding..

s> please answer or tell me where/who else shoud i adress
s> thanks

Babel Fish Translation
http://babel.altavista.com/tr

Promt
http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=en
--
Best regards,
Lev mailto:levvais-***@public.gmane.org
http://www.fforum.ru/index.php?showforum=17 - ����� � Total Commander
Moderator
2006-01-19 15:40:40 UTC
Доброе время суток, Lev

mid:481961113.20060119123507-***@public.gmane.org

Вставьте, пожалуйста, в шаблон(ы) для писем в конференцию
макрос "%CHARSET="KOI8-R"" и уберите в настройках кодирование
в quoted-printable.

--
Успехов,
Moderator
http://www.fforum.ru/index.php?showforum=17 - Форум о Total Commander
Moderator
2006-01-19 15:40:27 UTC
Доброе время суток, spireaci

mid:dqnjr3+suun-***@public.gmane.org

s> soorry, really sorry to bother with this kind of things but
s> i would like to say that i dont know russian language and i
s> would like to know how i could read theese mesages

Well, this is mostly Russian language speaking conference,
though you can ask questions in English. But reading Russian
messages is up to you, sorry - you can use some online
translation engines, as Lev suggested here:

mid:481961113.20060119123507-***@public.gmane.org

And please do not post such a messages to the conference, this
is actually offtopic here. If you have any technical problems,
please do not hesitate to contact moderator (me) directly,
I'll help you gladly (if I can, of course).